Water Dispenser Floor Standing (Hot and Cold) Model YRLW
Water Dispenser Model YRLW Specifications
- Type: Free Standing Water Dispenser (Model YRLW)
- Casing: Plastic
- Certification: CB, CE, EMC, EMF, RoHS, SASO
- Water Options: Cold and Hot
- Compressor: R600v 0.09KW
- Water Cooling Power: 90 Watt
- Water Heating Power: 550 Watt
- Temperature: Automatic Control (5-12’C Cold) – (85-92’C Hot)
- Water Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Water Tank Capacity: 2L Cold – 5L Hot
- Flow Rate: 2lts/hour Cold
- Voltage: 220 – 240V/50-60Hz
- Gross Weight: 16KG
- Net Weight: 15KG
- Dimensions: 355mm x 330mm x 990mm
Out of stock
A water dispenser also known as a water cooler (used for cooling only), is device that chills or heats up water in its internal storage facility by means of a built in refrigeration unit, ready to dispense the water as required. Water Dispensers are usually installed in kitchens or places where there is closer access to plumbing, as a water supply is required depending on the type of water dispenser is being used.
Water dispensers come in numerous types, ranging from countertop to free standing bottle filler water dispenser combination POU. Water Dispensers are split into two categories: 1) Point-of-Use (POU) Water Dispensers, 2) bottled water dispensers. POU water dispensers require a water supply, while bottled water dispensers require delivery (or self-pick-up) of water in large water bottles from suppliers. The most common bottled water dispensers are Top Loading whereby the bottles are mounted at the top of the water dispenser.
Bottled water dispensers typically use 3 (11.1L) & 5 gallon (18.5 L) bottles, pressure coolers are a subcategory of water dispensers encompassing drinking water fountains and direct-piping water dispensers. Water cooler may also refer to a primitive device for keeping water cool.
– Low Noise Designs
– Compressor cooling system with environment-friendly refrigerant.
– Detachable drip tray.
– Push in water dispensing levers.
– Stylish gravity fed water dispensers
– Spill-proof collar suitable for 3 gallon or 5 gallon bottles.
– Certain models are compatible bottled water system and POU system