Seko Tekna TPG 603 Digital Dosing Pump EPDM – FPM
Seko Tekna TPG 603 Automatic Chemical Dosing Pump
Seko Tekna Automatic Dosing Pumps for Chemical Dosing in Water Purification Systems.
Out of stock
Seko Tekna Dosing Pump
For accurate, consistent and reliable chemical dosing in water purification applications, the SEKO’s Tekna series of wall mount solenoid driven chemical dosing pumps represent a benchmark in versatility and performance.
Comprising a range of five diaphragm pumps, Tekna is just as commonly found delivering antibiotics into livestock drinking water as it is maintaining precise chlorine levels within a swimming pool chemical-dosing system.
Meanwhile, Tekna is also available in an ATEX-compliant model for use in explosive atmospheres such as mining, power-generation and petrochemical applications. The ATEX version includes an AISI 316 stainless steel head and aluminium casing for outstanding resistance to aggressive environments.
Special versions available include
AKE200 5 l/h @ 8 bar
AKL101 1 – 6 l/d
AKS604 10 l/h @ 5 bar
ATL400 STD version
ATL400 Air-conditioning version
TPG300 0.5 l/h @ 5 bar
Seko Tekna APG Manual Dosing Pump
- 1 in multiplication mode (n=1)
- 1 for proportional 4÷20 mA signal
- 1 for constant functionality
- PVDF pump head, PTFE diaphragms and ceramic ball valves offer outstanding compatibility with chemicals such as chlorine, hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid
- Stabilized multi power supply always draws specific current to activate the pump, regardless of power-supply fluctuations
- Statistics menu allows pump performance and chemical consumption to be monitored
- Constant or proportional dosing (including batch mode) via analogue and digital inputs
- PT100 probe input enables thermal compensation
- Programmable timer facilitates regular dosing
- Flow rate: 0.4–110 l/h
- Pressure: up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Stroke rate: up to 300 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: PVDF, PTFE, EPDM, FPM, ceramic and AISI 316 (ATEX)
- Power supply: 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Analogue input: 4–20 mA
- Ingress protection: IP65
- ATEX classification: CE Ex II 3GD | Ex ic nA IIB T4 Gc | Ex tc III CT120°C Dc IP65
Accessories to compliment a Tekna Dosing Pump
- Multifunction valve
- Automatic degassing head
- Flow sensor
- Temperature probe
- Low-level alarm
What is a Dosing Pump?
A dosing pump is a relatively small pump that falls within the positive displacement pump category. Meaning that a dosing pump is designed to pump a chemical or fluid at a very precise flow rate into a water feed, there are numerous ways that it does this but the most common involves drawing a specific amount chemical or fluid into the dosing pump chamber then discharged by injecting the liquid into the pipe or tank being dosed.
Dosing pumps are used in various industries including water purification, agriculture, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and other industrial applications. But which dosing pump suites your requirements?
Dosing Pump How to?
A dosing pump can have various specifications and functions, let’s take a look at the basic fundamentals of dosing pump systems to help you understand if it is the right dosing pump for your application. All the different types involve taking that measured amount of chemical and then dosing it into the vessel or pipe.
There are a few key parts to a dosing system:
- Chemical Dosing Tank: this is the storage tank for the product being dosed
- Foot Valve: this is a one way valve that is connected to the dosing pump suction line on the dosing tank of the product to allow the dosing pump to stay primed. The dosing pump foot valve has weights on it to keep it at the bottom or occasionally a float to bring it to the top of the dosing tank
- Dosing Pump: this is made from chemical resistant plastic such as PVDF or PE, stainless steel or rubber with a suction line attached to the inlet and the dosing or injection line attach to the discharge
- Dosing Pipe: is made from rigid PVC or Polyethylene tube, sometimes with a reinforced hose. It may also be stainless steel if the dosing pump is for hot water or super high-pressure applications
- Injector: the device where the chemical is injected into the feed water line, the dosing injector has a one way valve that allows the dosing pumps discharge of the correct amount of chemical into the line
- Control System: is to allow an accurate dosing amount and to activate the dosing pump, not all dosing pumps are equipped with them. Aqua Filtration can build a dosing pump control box to suit specific dosing requirements.