Seko Tekba EML 800 Digital Dosing Pump EPDM – FPM
Out of stock
Seko Tekba Dosing Pump
Delivering precision, consistency and robustness one of the hallmarks of SEKO Dosing Pump products, the Tekba range of base mounted solenoid chemical dosing pumps give water purification professionals a product they can rely on.
The Seko Tekba Digital Dosing Pumps give users the option of constant or proportional dosing with the analogue and digital inputs, combined with mechanical stroke length regulation to guarantee accurate, consistent chemical dosing.
Seko Tekba Dosing Pumps have a PVDF pump head and ceramic ball valves offering exceptional durability and chemical compatibility with all principal water purification applications including agricultural, food and beverage, drinking water and wastewater treatment. Equipped with a high grade PTFE diaphragm meaning that routine changes are no longer necessary.
Seko Dosing Pumps are made with the best components housed within an IP65 polypropylene fibreglass reinforced casing, giving the Seko Tekba Chemical Dosing Pumps an exceptional performance quality and long working life.
Seko Tekba Chemical Dosing Pump
Automatic control with Analogue and Digital pulse signal input. It comes equipped with a status indicator, level control input and 2 different dosing modes:
- Consistent: the dosing pump constantly doses the rate manually input on keypad
- Proportional: the Seko Dosing Pump doses proportionally based on the digital pulse signal (e.g. from water meter), or an external analogue pulse signal (4 – 20 mA).
- Timer function
- ppm proportional dosing
- Input On-Off (remote control)
- Installation kit including PVDF foot filter and injection valve, PVC suction tube and polyethylene delivery tube simplifies fitting
- Low level signal alarm deactivates the dosing pump in the event of chemical dropping below a safe level
- Stabilised multi power supply draws optimum current to activate the pump, improving efficiency and protecting against power supply fluctuations
- Five year guarantee
- Flow rate: 4–110 l/h
- Pressure: up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Stroke rate: up to 300 strokes/minute
- Wetted part materials: PVDF, PTFE, EPDM, FPM and ceramic
- Power supply: 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Analogue input: 4–20 mA
- Ingress protection: IP65
Accessories to compliment a Tekba dosing pump
- Multifunction valve
- Automatic degassing head
- Flow sensor
- Low-level alarm
What is a Dosing Pump?
A dosing pump is a relatively small pump that falls within the positive displacement pump category. Meaning that a dosing pump is designed to pump a chemical or fluid at a very precise flow rate into a water feed, there are numerous ways that it does this but the most common involves drawing a specific amount chemical or fluid into the dosing pump chamber then discharged by injecting the liquid into the pipe or tank being dosed.
Dosing pumps are used in various industries including water purification, agriculture, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and other industrial applications. But which dosing pump suites your requirements?
Dosing Pump How to?
A dosing pump can have various specifications and functions, let’s take a look at the basic fundamentals of dosing pump systems to help you understand if it is the right dosing pump for your application. All the different types involve taking that measured amount of chemical and then dosing it into the vessel or pipe.
There are a few key parts to a dosing system:
- Chemical Dosing Tank: this is the storage tank for the product being dosed
- Foot Valve: this is a one way valve that is connected to the dosing pump suction line on the dosing tank of the product to allow the dosing pump to stay primed. The dosing pump foot valve has weights on it to keep it at the bottom or occasionally a float to bring it to the top of the dosing tank
- Dosing Pump: this is made from chemical resistant plastic such as PVDF or PE, stainless steel or rubber with a suction line attached to the inlet and the dosing or injection line attach to the discharge
- Dosing Pipe: is made from rigid PVC or Polyethylene tube, sometimes with a reinforced hose. It may also be stainless steel if the dosing pump is for hot water or super high-pressure applications
- Injector: the device where the chemical is injected into the feed water line, the dosing injector has a one way valve that allows the dosing pumps discharge of the correct amount of chemical into the line
- Control System: is to allow an accurate dosing amount and to activate the dosing pump, not all dosing pumps are equipped with them. Aqua Filtration can build a dosing pump control box to suit specific dosing requirements.