Seko PH Probe Sensor SPH2
Seko PH Probe Sensor for PH Correction in Water Treatment Applications
Out of stock
Seko SPH2 PH Probe
pH measurement are important in many processes. There is almost none where the pH value does not play a dominant role.
All biological processes depend on the activity of enzymes because they show a pH optimum and lose their functionality if the pH is too low or too high. The pH value is measured in most processes using a glass electrode. This pH glass forms a thin gel layer in aqueous solutions that is highly selective to H ions. The pH dependent potential of the gel layer is measured against a built-in reference electrode with a constant potential.
This reference electrode may be a silver wire in contact with solid silver chloride or a calomel electrode. In general, the pH value is a measure of the acidity or the basicity of an aqueous solution. In technical terms, pH is the negative logarithm of the activity of the solvated protons H . It’s mostly explained as the measure of the proton concentration which is correct for dilute aqueous solutions.
Seko SPH-2 PH Sensor Features
- Measuring range 2 – 12 pH
- Process temperature 0 – 60 °C
- Pressure range (relative to ambient) 0 – 6 Bar
- Body material Plastic ; pH Glass ;
- Pellon PTFE diaphragm high accuracy
- S8 connector (PG13,5 mm mechanical and S7 electrical)
- Single junction with KCL Gel
- Low maintenance sealed unit with gel filled reference cell suitable for waste water, drinking water, cooling towers and irrigation.