150PSI 1 Bag Filter Housing – 304 SS
Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing 150PSI (Single Length)
- Material of Construction: 304 Stainless Steel (306 Optional)
- Connections: DN50 (Flange) or 2” NPT
- Flow Configuration: Side Entry – Bottom Out
- Lid Type: Bolt On
- Bag Type: PP Double Length
- Max Pressure Rating: 150PSI (10.3 Bar)
- Bag Size: (7”) 178mm x (17”) 419mm
121 in stock
Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing
GFS Stainless Steel (SS) Bag Filter Systems are widely used in water filtration systems. The Stainless Steel Bag Filter is characterised with high precision, durable design, large fluid flow rates, and excellent mechanical filtration properties. PVC Bag Filters are easy to install and maintain changing bag filters has never been more convenient. A SS Bag Filter System consists of a 304 (306 Optional) Stainless Steel Housing, bag filter support basket and a bag filter. Bag Filter technologies are suitable for the use in Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plants, Cosmetic Industry, Chemical Manufacturing and Borehole Water Purification Applications. Bag Filters are available in PVC and Stainless Steel materials, double or single length configurations, the filter bags are available in 0.5 – 200um (Micron) sizes, SS Bag Filter Housings are available in pressure rating up to 300Psi.
GFS Stainless Steel Bag Filter Housing Characteristics:
- 304 Stainless steel material of construction excellent sanitary properties.
- A unique seal system for improved safety.
- Designed to prevent the bag filter from plunging into the support basket causing inner seepage.
- Neat design and compact internal structure.
- High water filtration efficiency
- Stainless Bag Filter Housings are suitable for high pressure water treatment applications where PVC Bag Filter Housings are not applicable.